Who are The Nottingham For Intermediaries?
The Nottingham For Intermediaries is the dedicated intermediary arm of Nottingham Building Society.
They are a regional building society located in the East Midlands who support lending across England and Wales. With more than 165 years of experience coupled with strong financial performance they are able to offer an excellent service to intermediaries through a range of products to help meet customer needs.
Long term relationships are important to The Nottingham and they pride themselves in offering a quality personal experience to help you succeed.Â Their experienced business development mangers are committed to supporting your needs, and their underwriters and support team are only ever a phone call away. The whole team will ensure your customers’ mortgages are looked after from application through to completion.
In addition to providing direct access to experts they also have a dedicated website where online DIPs can be obtained, mortgage applications made and Offers downloaded.
How do intermediaries benefit?
- Comprehensive support from highly experienced BDMs and a dedicated mortgage desk support at every stage of an application
- Direct access to underwriters will mean your cases will be assessed on an individual basis and you will be kept informed throughout
- Online mortgage portal offers a standalone affordability calculator, the ability to submit AIPs or FMAs, carry out KFIs, upload documents and track cases through to downloading Offers.
Products available to your customers
- 95% residential purchase and remortgage (including FTBs)
- 90% New Build houses (incentives considered)
- 80% Interest Only (with a suitable repayment vehicle)
- Let to Buy
- Professional Landlords accepted (with unlimited portfolios)
- Full Proc fee paid on ported cases, all products portable
- Range of no ERC products both on residential and BTL
- Only £35 fee for switching a product after offer
- Free valuations on all residential and BTL products
Packaging (standard packaging documents when submitting a case)
- 3 months’ bank statements
- 3 months’ pay slips
- 3 years proof of self-employment (SA302’s and TYO’s or accountants reference)
- Proof of ID
- Broker Declaration Form
- Client Declaration Form
- Direct Debit Mandate
- Asset and Liabilities Statement (BTL only)
|Product||Gross||Net||Gross Min||Gross Max|
|Residential||0.40%||0.38%||£200 (gross)||£2000 (gross)|
|BTL||0.40%||0.38%||£200 (gross)||£2000 (gross)|
|Limited Company BTL||0.55%||0.50%||£200 (gross)||£2000 (gross)|