Precise Mortgages has been helping customers under-served by high street lenders or those with a less than perfect credit profile since our launch in 2010.
We believe that although your customer's case may be complex, applying for it shouldn't be. Our award-winning range of Buy to Let and Residential Mortgages, Bridging Finance and Second Charge Loans is designed to help you get the mortgage or loan your customer needs as quickly and easily as possible.
But don't just take our word for it. Our research* has found that:
- 98% of customers agree that our products met their mortgage needs
- 95% of customers agree our communications are clear and easy to understand
- 94% of customers received their mortgage in time to complete on their required date
* Research conducted directly with customers of Precise Mortgages Q3 2019
Book your virtual BDM visit
Click here to find your local BDM who you can arrange a virtual meeting with
Buy to Let
- Personal and Limited Company Structures of Ownership acceptable
- Portfolio landlords – Precise Mortgages accept up to 20 individual mortgages to a combined value of £10 million (unlimited with other lenders)
- 6 Bed HMOs and Multi-unit (MUBs) considered
- Available in England, Wales & Scotland
- New build and help to buy purchases
- Furloughed income considered
- Self-employed customers with 1 year’s figures accepted
- Customers with less than perfect credit histories, including historic CCJs, defaults and unsecured/secured arrears considered
- Additional securities accepted (Cross charging)
- Chain Break: Could be the solution if your customer wants to buy a new home whilst waiting for their current one to sell, or if a sale is in danger of falling through because of chain break
Second Charge Loans
- Could be suitable for customers looking for an alternative to a remortgage
- No early repayment charges if your customer decides to repay all or part of their loan early and no assessment fee for cases submitted to us direct
- Employed and self employed customers considered.
What's next for New Build?
In this not to be missed video we discuss the New Build landscape, the challenges it has and will face due to the COVID crisis and what the future holds for this segment of the market.
Adrian Moloney, Group Director of Sales, leads the discussion, asking the team a wide range of questions to open up how and why OSB Group and its brands, Precise Mortgages and Kent Reliance for Intermediaries, are in a position to help lead the way with its recovery. Adrian is joined by:
- Neil Richardson MRICS, Group Real Estate Strategy Director
- Dawn Mirfin, Group Underwriting Director
- Colin Barrett, Group Mortgage Proposition Director
|Product||Gross||Net||Gross Min||Gross Max|
|Residential & Buy to Let||0.60%||0.50%|
|Refurbishment Buy to Let||1.20%*||1.00%*|
|*0.60% Gross/0.50% Net is to be paid on completion of the bridge. 0.60% Gross/0.50% Net is to be paid on completion of the BTL element.|
|Bridging & Short Term Lending||1.25%||1%|
|2nd Charge Loans||1.50%||1.25%|