Legal & General
Intermediary Designed is their commitment to you and your business. They’re continuing to invest and build on their intermediary heritage, as well as looking at new ways to improve their service so they can deliver more for you.
They are focusing on one positive goal – working together to grow the protection market. They will continue to evolve their collaborative relationship with you, sharing responsibilities and working towards the same goals. They’ll be here for you and your clients - today, tomorrow and into the future.
L&G know protection is sold not bought. Only 31% of UK adults have life insurance, but by working together we can change this and protect more people
Life Insurance - Critical Illness Cover - Income Protection Benefit - Rental Protection Plan - Business Protection
We also offer:
Low Start Income Protection – Executive Income Protection – Critical Illness Extra - Key Person Income Protection
In 2021 we introduced Umbrella Benefits - more choice, more cover, more support
Umbrella Benefits is here, exclusive to intermediaries. It’s our package of additional cover and services to help you meet your clients’ needs while providing the choice they want from their protection products.
All are designed to extend our offering for you and your clients – giving more choice, more cover and more support.
Find out more.
A choice of additional cover to count on, with Umbrella Benefits
- Wellbeing support - Personalised emotional and practical support from a dedicated registered nurse provided by RedArc Assured Ltd. Included as standard on our personal protection policies
- Fracture cover - Covers multiple claims per year, with a maximum benefit of £7,500. Available for an additional £5.90 a month.
- Private Diagnostics** - Private Diagnostics gives your clients access to some of the UK’s top consultants for diagnostic testing when referred to see a specialist for cancer, cardiology or neurological Available for an additional £4.50 a month.
- Rehabilitation Support Service* - Access to our in-house team of healthcare professionals as soon as a valid claim is made, who provide back to work support for mental and physical health. Included as standard with our income protection policies.
*included with our income protection policy
**Insured by AXIS specialty Europe SE. The support and services are provided by Trustdoctor, a sister company of Further Underwriting International SLU
We offer regular live webinars throughout the year. All we need is your name, email address and Legal & General agency number. Select the day that suits you best and follow the instructions.
Enrol in webinars
We also offer a selection of workshops which you can ask your usual telephone account manager about.
Along with a full literature library
We also now offer adviser toolkits for Income Protection - Rental Protection – Critical Illness
State of the Nation Report- Uncovering the risks to small and medium size businesses
We spoke to a range of businesses throughout the UK — from limited companies and sole traders, to partnerships and limited liability partnerships.
In our 7th edition of State of the Nation, we find that while much has changed over the years, especially most recently, there is still a serious protection gap for SMEs.
- 75% of businesses have some form of business dept
- 59% would cease trading within 12 months of losing a key person
- 73% of businesses had taken out Business Protection following advice
Our claims statistics are more than just numbers.
As well as our customers, we also recognise the importance of the people that make it happen – our advisers and claims teams. To find out more about the people behind the numbers, download our claims magazine here.
Access 2020 stats
Access via OLPC
Contact us by phone:
Intermediary Sales Team: 0345 273 0010
Service Teams (New & Existing Business): 0345 270 7010
Your Account Manager
Or more information visit: www.legalandgeneral.com/advisercentre