We make it our mission to see all our clients' businesses flourish and achieve their full potential. One of the ways we make this happen is through our compliance consultancy support, which centres on establishing long-lasting relationships. Our team of expert Consultants are all vastly experienced and want to be an extra pair of helping hands when you need it most. Paradigm now supports over 400 financial advisory firms and deliver hundreds of audit, training and compliance support days every year.
Whilst we strongly advocate the thinking that long term relationships will work best, we are also flexible and adaptable enough to provide one-off support for firms that require assistance with a particular issue that you may be facing, or the odd, ad-hoc ‘quick fix’. Our services are available both on a face-to-face and remote basis.
Our Consultancy support includes:
- Annual (or more frequent) audit of your firm’s systems and controls, as an example, this might include a high-level review of Complaints or Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies
- Focused audit: this could be a particular theme such as a review of your firm’s on-going advice procedures
Ahead of any audit day, in order to maximise the effectiveness and value of these visits, we will work closely with you to agree an agenda and to plan the desired objectives and required outcomes.
- A detailed review of a particular function or policy within your firm, such as your Training & Competence (T&C) plan. We consider what is working, what isn’t and help you to plan and shape a T&C plan to suit the individual needs of your team.
- A full audit of your business’ systems and controls
- A detailed review of a particular process, for example your firm’s vulnerable client procedures
- A detailed review of a particular document, such as your firm’s disclosure documents
- A detailed review of what recent rule changes mean for your business, for example, has your firm taken all the required actions under the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SM&CR)
- Training staff: Covering topics such as complaint handling and AML procedures
- Training & Competence: Completing one-to-one meetings, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) review meetings, reviewing CPD records and planning future CPD needs
- Assessments: undertaking role-play interviews or assessments by way of questions and answers are two examples of how we can help you in the completion of your supervisory activities
- Providing training to your staff on recent rule changes and best practice updates
Ahead of any audit day, we will work closely with you to agree an agenda for the day and plan the desired objectives and required outcomes, to maximise the effectiveness of these visits.
For more information on this service and the benefits it can bring to your business, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03300 536061 and select option 4 or email [email protected].
Hi, I'm Sharon! I'm the Consultancy Manager for Paradigm and my team and I are on hand to provide first-class support for your business with Face to Face and Remote Consultancy. We take the time to get to know you, how your firm works, and to understand what you need our assistance with. We'll work with you to identify the specific areas you need support, and together we will put a plan in place to help you achieve this. We pride ourselves in working very closely with the firms we support, in essence becoming an extra pair of hands within your business. If you'd like to know more about how we can help your firm, please don't hesitate to contact me on [email protected] and we can discuss this further.
The annual review with your Consultant also ensures your business is protected within this highly complex area. Working alongside the same people it is easy to forge friendships and mutual respect in an ever-changing area. All the members of Paradigm are a pleasure to work alongside.
Lorraine HansonPractice Manager, Cockburn Lucas Independent Financial Consulting Limited
Over the last 20 years we have used various compliance providers both as an AR and a DA firm, and I can honestly say that Paradigm’s Compliance services are the best we have used. We are always able to contact an expert who goes the extra mile to answer any questions we may have. The compliance updates provided at events are concise and relevant to our firm. They have helped us stay ahead of the game when it comes to compliance.
Paul SandsSands Financial Management Ltd
I’ve always found the team at Paradigm to be approachable and really helpful with whatever queries we have about our business. Their friendly and positive attitude is refreshing, and I can highly recommend their services to anyone!
Steven JacksonIrwell Wealth Management Ltd
I have always received great service from Paradigm from all areas of the business, I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Mike DurkinMKD Independent
Your visit to Orchard House (IFAs) Ltd to talk to the team for the day was quite possibly the best thing that has happened in our company for quite a while now. The direct way you handled questions from the IFAs and our Admin Team was a welcome change from the normal “possibly this, possible that” approach that Compliance assistance can so often bring. Should any fellow IFA firms out there require a reference from me I would be more than happy to take their calls. It will, rest assured, result in a positive recommendation from me.