In a world of fast-changing regulation, Paradigm understands that it can be difficult to keep up to date with all of the changes and to stay on top of the latest rules, regulations and requirements. This is where our Regulatory Policy team have got your back.
We continually monitor the whole industry, detecting change and providing you with an early warning system to ensure you are fully informed and prepared. The Policy team examine a staggering amount of information from the FCA, Information Commissioner's Office, Financial Ombudsman Service, Prudential Regulation Authority, Pensions Regulator and HM Treasury, along with many other sources.
This information is constantly considered and deliberated to drive not just our regular compliance updates, but also to help shape and define the support we offer you through our Consultancy, File Review and Technical Helpdesk services.
The Policy team create new materials that can be used to meet all relevant regulatory change, with our Consultants then on hand to help you implement this into your business. The team also keep you fully up to date with industry trends and topical information through regular email bulletins allowing you to share this relevant insight with your clients.
Our Regulatory Policy team provide the following to the firms we support:
- Compliance Manual - the provision of a compliance manual which covers investment, mortgage, protection, general insurance and equity release, with different versions available according to your firms’ regulatory permissions
- Compliance updates - email bulletins which are issued throughout the month, providing you with up to date regulatory guidance
- Technical updates - we aim to make complicated topics - such as taxation changes, pension rule changes, trusts and powers of attorney - more simple by creating these jargon-free updates
- Target - a monthly newsletter which summarises what is happening across the world of regulation, including upcoming changes you need to be aware of
- Technical guides - in depth studies of specific topics which are written in plain English and can be utilised by all individuals within your firm
Hi, I’m Jennifer! I’m the Regulatory Policy Manager for Paradigm, and I’m responsible for the Policy guidance to help firms to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements and relevant legislation. I work closely with our Consultancy teams to help them to provide bespoke and meaningful consultancy with the firms that Paradigm supports. To find out more about how we can help your firm, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the Sales team to discuss this further.