At Paradigm, we understand how important it is to showcase your business to both your client bank and the general public, highlighting all of the services and support that you can offer in a compliant manner. Our Technical Helpdesk team have been helping firms with their financial promotions since our launch in 2007, and can assist with your financial promotion procedures as well as helping you to draft and issue compliant promotions designed for your target audience. Examples of items we get asked to check include websites, brochures, flyers, stationery and adverts.
Our services include:
- Helping you assess the target audience for your promotion(s)
- Discussing proposed campaigns or promotions at the early stages of drafting the material
- Providing a formal review of your financial promotions and providing valuable feedback such as: suggested amendments, example wording for risk warnings, ways to achieve balance within your promotion and a view as to whether we believe the promotion meets the necessary regulatory requirements.
- We also provide extensive guidance on financial promotions within our Compliance Manual.
We also provide support with ‘New Media’, that is the use of blogs and social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) which firms are using more frequently, but which can carry regulatory risk if not used correctly. We can review and provide feedback on your social media promotions as well as help you create social media content that is both compliant and impactful.
We currently review over 700 financial promotions and websites per year. As such, utilising this service will give you peace of mind that your financial promotions are being assessed by fully-qualified individuals, all of whom are dedicated to delivering a quality service to your firm and ensuring excellent customer outcomes. In addition to the support outlined above, we also:
- Provide a financial promotions register
- Help with any financial promotions queries you may have via the Technical Helpdesk