Support more clients at the push of a button
Specialist equity release advice from a trusted referral partner
Who are we?
HUB Financial Solutions is part of Just Group plc – a FTSE-250 company and retirement financial service specialists.
Our purpose is to help people achieve a better later life. We’re totally focused on finding the right solutions for people approaching - or in - retirement. We don’t do anything else.
We’ve been providing expert equity release advice since 2006, helping people release more than £1 billion of equity from their homes.
Our experienced advisers provide financial advice on equity release products from across the whole market to ensure the solutions they recommend meet each client's specific requirements.
Our referral service – HUB Referral Solutions
- If you’ve got clients who want to unlock some of the money in their home, but equity release isn’t part of your core service, we can help.
- Our service enables you to refer your clients to a trusted partner who can provide the specialist advice they need.
- When you refer a client to us, you can be confident they’ll receive high-quality advice. The support we’ll give them carries no obligation, and they’ll only pay an advice fee if they choose to buy a product. You can trust us to look after them.
- Our advisers will always act in the best interests of your clients, every step of the way.
- If equity release isn’t right for a client, we’ll always say so – and we’ll do our best to find another solution.
- If equity release is an appropriate solution, we’ll move forward at the client’s own pace, and there’s never any obligation to proceed.
- Releasing equity is a big step, so we encourage family involvement throughout the journey.
- Just as importantly, we never forget the fact that it’s your client. There’s an absolute no cross-selling guarantee, and we’ll keep you fully up-to-date on the progress of every case.
- You are welcome to attend client appointments whenever you like.
Looking after your clients
- We provide all client-facing staff with comprehensive training on identifying and serving vulnerable clients – with a focus on financial abuse and mental capacity.
- We also work with Dementia Friends to deliver specific training on helping clients with dementia.
- Our expert advice is usually available either face-to-face or by telephone.
Benefits for your clients
- Access to specialist equity release advice.
- A free state benefits analysis.
- A dedicated case handler to support them through the whole process.
- No advice fee to pay if they decide not to take out a plan. If your client does decide to take out a plan, there will be a fee of £1,100 for our advice and for arranging the plan.
Benefits for you
- The ability to support a wider range of clients at the click of a button.
- Peace of mind that your clients are in safe, expert hands.
- An absolute no cross-selling guarantee.
- Regular updates on the progress of each case.
- An introducer fee of 1.75% of the amount released on every completed case (minimum introducer fee £750).
- Clients must be over 55 (youngest applicant if a couple).
- They must own their own home, based in the UK and of standard construction.
- The home must be worth at least £70,000.
(Please note that the minimum age and property values may vary between product providers.)
It’s really easy to refer
There’s no need to register first - we’ll take care of that when you refer your first client.
- If you’re ready to refer a client, simply fill in our simple online form
- If you’d like to discuss the case first, feel free to call us on 01737 233412.
For more information, please visit the HUB Referral Solutions website.
|1.75% (of loan amount)
|*Override is £50