MyRegData are here to take the headache out of RegData reporting. Our tool was developed with the assistance of industry experts – working together we identified the need for a system that completes all sections of RegData. Our software is therefore designed to be useful to any firm that needs to file a RegData report and has investment and/or mortgage permissions. What’s more, we simplify the process and can produce a RegData Report in less than 15 minutes.
MyRegData is a cloud-based system, which in itself brings many benefits – for example; no software to install, no registration codes, no updates and no backups.
If you do not already use accounting software, the built-in accounting functionality of RegData is an efficient and simple way to commence use of software to control your firm’s finances. If you already have accounting software, MyRegData is easy to update with your summary financial information, to speed up production and filing of your RegData report. MyRegData can be configured for 1 to unlimited users and you are also able to invite your accountant to view the system at no additional cost.
MyRegData is designed for non-MiFID firms such as article 3 exempt firms as well as mortgage and protection firms. It doesn’t currently support all returns required for exempt CAD or BIPRU firms.
Features and functionality
- Completes all sections of the RegData Report A to K
- Ability to request a review of your draft return from within the system
- Direct integration to the FCA RegData system - submits your report direct to the FCA
- Includes a simple staff register and complaints register
- Records income and expenditure
- Import bank transactions (via CSV)
- Includes automation and simplifies recurring transactions
- Multi-user as standard
MyRegData also offers a bookkeeping system which includes the functionality to complete your RegData Report.
- Included in the price is one hour of 1-2-1 training on commencement of using the system to go through setup and starting to use the software.
- Access to unlimited telephone and email support – knowledgeable and helpful staff that are available between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- 6 monthly ‘Pre-RegData Review’ - we check your general usage of the system and assist you in preparation and filling RegData directly to the FCA.
Pricing for Paradigm Firms
- RRP is £608 (inc VAT) per annum – Paradigm firms receive a discounted rate of £441 inc VAT, or a monthly rate of £44.10 inc VAT
- 14 day free trial – All users get 14 days to try the system for free with access to all functions. Click on the registration link below to complete your details and the free trial will be given automatically.
- Minimum 12 month commitment
- Your contract will be renewed annually with a 90 day notice period