EV Adviser Roadshow 2022 - Updated events detailsThe Adviser Roadshow 2022 is coming to Glasgow, London and Birmingham, 12th Oct, 8th Nov &16th Nov! Places are free (while available) - inflation proof your advice, earn over 2 hours of CPD training and enjoy a tasty breakfast and lunch on us!
The rising cost of living, inflationary pressures on client portfolios, delivering sustainable income levels and regulatory change are all creating a melting pot of uncertainty for advisers today. These pose tough questions for financial advisers and clients, especially regarding retirement income drawdown planning.
The Adviser Roadshow 2022 will help you as advisers and para-planners to better understand the current environment and what you can do to enhance your retirement income advice service.
At each event, we are pleased to offer delegates over 2 hours of CPD training.
What's the benefit to you and your business?
- Understand the background to RPI and CPI measurements to confidently answer client concerns on rapid inflation rates
- Equip yourself with the planning considerations to help clients through this time of turmoil
- Learn the link between vulnerable circumstance and vulnerability in clients, the red flags to watch out for, and how to ensure future income planning is robust in the face of high inflation
- Have an introduction on how to support post retirement age clients with a look at 2 specific vulnerability factors – cognitive decline and bereavement
Visiting three major cities across the UK, the Adviser Roadshow 2022 will provide a basis for you as advisers and para-planners, and your businesses, to help clients through these challenging times. We are visiting:
Glasgow - Wednesday, 12th October - The Corinthian Club
London - Tuesday, 8th November - Museum of London
Birmingham - Wednesday, 16th November - Hotel Du Vin
Timings on the day:
Breakfast from 8:30am
Presentations and Q&As 9am - 12pm
Lunch served until 2pm
On the day you will hear from a selection of speakers, including…
- Chet Velani, Managing Director, at EV
- Andrew Storey, Global Innovations Director, at EV
- Paul Hogg, Senior Business Development Manager, at EV
- Henry Cobbe, Head of Research at Elston Consulting
- Hoshang Daroga, Investment Director at Elston Consulting
- Scott Adams, Head of Advisor Relations at Elston Consulting
- Jonathan Barrett, CEO & Co-founder at Comentis