What makes us different?
MetLife Europe d.a.c. is an affiliate of MetLife, Inc. and has been in the UK since 2007, providing innovative protection, employee benefits and retirement solutions.
MetLife, Inc. has established a strong presence through organic growth, acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships in over 40 countries worldwide and is trusted by tens of millions of customers1.
In the UK, we offer two accident and health products - EverydayProtect and MortgageSafe. Discover more below.
We pride ourselves on:
|Efficiency and flexibility
Both EverydayProtect and MortgageSafe Individual Protection policies aim to cover the majority of clients immediately, via quick and simplified online applications.
|Innovation and simplification
Our commitment is to provide innovative and simple products which focus on increased accessibility and inclusivity for clients.
|Trust and expertise
Our UK based operations deliver proven excellence in claims and service, delivering on our promises when it really matters.
MortgageSafe is a unique, simplified income protection policy that protects mortgage repayments if a client is unable to work due to an accident or illness.
It’s flexible too. There are 3 levels of cover to choose from, so your client can find the right level of cover, depending on their lifestyle, health and size of monthly mortgage repayment.
MortgageSafe also offers Optional Child Cover:Families can choose to add Optional Child Cover onto their policy for an additional £3 per month.
It isn't linked to the mortgage. It’s simply there to help families get back on track and manage any unexpected costs associated with child accidents and illness.
MortgageSafe at a glance:
- A unique simplified income protection proposition
- With three simple cover levels
- Has a smooth, digital application with immediate cover available
- Features a simplified set of 5 health underwriting questions and no financial underwriting
- Offers a straightforward claims process
- Includes Optional Child Cover for families
Discover more about MortgageSafeFor the latest literature, guides and testimonials visit: www.metlife.co.uk/mortgagesafe
EverydayProtect is the essential protection policy that completes your clients' protection packages. It’s the flexible, budget-friendly policy that can protect individuals and their families against the risks they face every day.
EverydayProtect provides financial support 24/7 worldwide for a range of accident and health risks, including broken bones, non-accidental death, and UK hospitalisation – which also covers sickness once cover has been held for at least 12 months, and pregnancy-related complications for hospital stays of at least four complete and uninterrupted days.
Because of the range of optional cover available, tailoring protection to your individual clients is really straightforward. Options include:
- Child Cover for those with children
- Active Lifestyle Cover which covers accidental dislocations, tendon ruptures, and ligament tears for clients who are more physically active
- Specialist Healthcare Cover for clients who work in a healthcare setting and are at risk of contracting certain infectious illnesses
To find out more, download the EverydayProtect brochure here.
With EverydayProtect, clients can claim for multiple injuries, and the number of claims they make won’t affect their policy or premium in the future.
- Simple, non-underwritten accident and illness policies
- Budget-friendly cover starting from just £9 per month
- Additional cover options from just £1 per unit per month
- A straightforward claims process, with prompt lump-sum payments
- A smooth digital application process, with immediate cover available
- Entry between 18th and 65th birthdays
- Cover until the client’s 75th birthday
- Access to MetLife's Wellbeing Support Centre
Discover more about EverydayProtect
For the latest literature, guides and testimonials click here.
At MetLife we pay an average of 55 protection claims every day.*
To find out more, download our interactive Claims Case Study Booklet here.
* MetLife protection portfolio period 25th December 2019 to 25th December 2020. Figures based on UK working days during this period.
Products and services are offered by MetLife Europe d.a.c. which is an affiliate of MetLife, Inc. and operates under the “MetLife” brand.
MetLife Europe d.a.c. is a private company limited by shares and is registered in Ireland under company number 415123. Registered office at 20 on Hatch, Lower Hatch Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. UK branch office at One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AA. Branch registration number: BR008866. MetLife Europe d.a.c. (trading as MetLife) is authorised and regulated by Central Bank of Ireland. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.