Click here to register with the Exeter. This gives you the option to register as directrly authorised or an appointed representative firm. The Exeter's system uses a firm's FCA number, and will automatically link firms to networks and advisers to the firms.
Over the past two years, the healthcare landscape has evolved rapidly and at Paradigm, we have seen increased demand from our firms to offer support in this area. During the pandemic, we know that the healthcare market has advanced significantly, in many cases innovating and adapting new technology in order to better serve customers. With increasing pressure on the NHS for primary care services, private primary care has never been more needed. Paradigm Protect are therefore expanding our support into this new area and will be looking to support firms with assisting clients in this area and developing this as a new revenue stream.
If you are looking to expand into PMI, a good starting point is to understand the current market. Vitality have produced their first ever Vitality Health Claims Insights Report which explores lifestyle behaviour and the role of prevention in health insurance, the growth in primary care services, engagement with digital healthcare journeys and more. Reading the report will give advisers excellent insight into this market and how it has adapted and developed, in particular over the past two years, and can also count towards your insurance CPD.
PLEASE CLICK THE LOGOS BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PROVIDER PROPOSITIONS, AND THE SUPPORT AVAILABLE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.
Offering private healthcare cover to your clients can really add value to your relationship with them. Adding a new product to your portfolio can lead to increased client engagement.
Products & Services
With the emphasis on choice and flexibility we’ll help you find the most appropriate healthcare plans for your clients.
Our individual healthcare plans for new business, gives your clients fast access to eligible health treatment and wellbeing support when they need it.
Personal Health covers treatment for a wide range of conditions as well as the cost of surgery, specialists’ fees and drugs.
Health for You
If your clients want the peace of mind that comes from prompt access to hospitals in our carefully selected hospital list, 24/7 medical assistance and personal support every step of the way, we can help.
inSpire Health Plan
Your clients can choose cover that focuses on the care and treatment that matters most to your clients. Members can only use the specified Ramsey and Spire hospitals.
We provide healthcare cover for businesses with 1 to 249 employees, which can be built around their needs.
Help selling healthcare cover
We want to make selling healthcare cover as easy as possible for you, so if you’re new to selling healthcare you may find the resources below a good starting point:
Amplify, our online hub for intermediaries has all you need to give you a helping hand in selling healthcare cover.
Amplify Extra is our monthly e-newsletter providing you with up-to-date news, product developments, latest resources and access to webinars to help you support your clients.
Healthcare. It’s what we do. We’re here for the big things, little things, and the everyday things. We’re as much about helping customers live better today as we are about helping customers live better tomorrow.
We’re rated Great on Trustpilot, five stars with Defaqto and we also won best individual provider of the year at the 2023 UK Health & Protection Awards.
Products and Services
Bupa health insurance does more than just care for your clients physical and mental health needs. It aims to give peace of mind when they need it most.
Benefits include access to quick and easy digital GP service and a choice of private hospitals. Bupa’s private health insurance also includes mental health support for a range of conditions. We cover more mental health conditions than any other leading UK insurer.*
Learn more about our products here.
Selling insurance with Bupa
We're here for you. Whether you're new to Bupa, or need the answer to a quick question. We're only ever a call, click or message away. We’ve also created the Consumer Adviser Support Hub to help you every step of the way.
Looking to sell Bupa health insurance and don’t know where to start?
Give us a call on 0800 332 000.
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. We may record or monitor our calls.
Need help with the next steps? Start the conversation by emailing us at: [email protected]
To register click here.
Why National Friendly? What makes us different.
National Friendly is a Bristol-based mutual society, established in 1868 to help members meet their health, welfare and protection needs. We maintain a reputation for excellent service and innovation and have been by our members’ sides for over 150 years.
We pride ourselves on our unique and flexible underwriting approach, personable customer service, and efficient claims process.
We have a TrustPilot rating of Excellent 4.9 out of 5.
In 2021, we received 9.7 out of 10 for our overall medical claims service.
One private medical insurance product with four levels which is designed to fit around every client’s needs and budget.
- Level One is all about quick diagnosis and the most commonly-claimed treatments. Typically the cheapest of our four levels, and offers access to private GPs and consultants, scans, tests and therapies, plus a few minor operations.
- Level Two pays an allowance towards scans and tests, but focuses on more expensive treatments, typically for cancer and operations (known as day-patient or in-patient treatment). Ideal if out-patient treatment isn’t your clients’ priority and/or they’re happy to pay for this element themselves.
- Level Three has the same out-patient diagnostic and treatment cover as Level One, limited to £2,000 or £5,000 each year, plus up to £1 million a year in- and day-patient cover for operations and cancer treatments.
- Level Four has the same benefits as Level Three, but with no overall monetary limits for out- or in-patient treatment. It also has a few additional benefits, with stem cell and bone marrow treatments permitted for cancer, and some value-added benefits such as health checks and taxi fares.
For more information about our My PMI product, click here.
Health+ from The Exeter
Health+ gives your clients fast access to the best possible medical treatments and care. What’s more, our benefit add-ons provide the flexibility to enhance cover to meet individual needs and budgets.
Why Health+ from The Exeter?
- We’ve been experts in health insurance since 1927.
- Comprehensive core cover including unlimited cancer cover. This means no upgrades/choices, just full cover for all stages of cancer once diagnosed, for as long as needed.
- Flexible benefit add-ons including mental health cover and a wide range of out-patient options.
- A choice of hospital lists.
- A fair approach to no claims discounts.
Support for your clients
HealthWise, the free health and wellbeing app for members.
Our HealthWise app is free for members and their immediate family, giving convenient access to expert medical advice and treatments, including:
- Remote GP appointments*
- Expert second medical opinions
- Mental health support
- Lifestyle and nutrition consultations
- Registered dietitian consultations.
Find out more about HealthWise here. HealthWise benefits are worth up to £1,800 and can be used without the need to claim and using it won’t affect No Claims Discounts or premiums.
At Vitality, we take a holistic approach to health insurance – from prevention, early diagnosis and access to advice and care, to comprehensive cover and recovery. We also encourage your clients to lead healthier lives and reward them for doing so.
Our health insurance is 5-star Defaqto-rated and offers market-leading Cover Options, a Full Cover Promise and our Vitality GP app. It also includes Advanced Cancer Cover and a comprehensive Mental Health offering.
All our health plans include access to the Vitality Programme. As your clients engage with the Programme, they'll build healthy life habits and can get rewards and discounts through our partners. This means your clients don’t even need to claim to benefit from their plan.
Award-winning cover, combined with healthier living through the Vitality Programme – this is the real power of Vitality.
Find out more
- Personal Healthcare - Our 5-star Defaqto rated comprehensive cover for your individual clients.
- Business Healthcare - Discover our highly flexible range of small business health insurance options for your clients.
- Corporate Healthcare - Learn about our complete and flexible wellness packages for your corporate clients.
- Vitality at Work - Help your clients address some of the leading causes of workplace absence and provide their employees with some of the benefits of the Vitality Programme.
Making it easier for you to do business with us
|Vitality Health - Personal||Initial||50%||45%|
|Vitality Health - Personal||Renewal||5%||5%|
|Vitality Health - Business||Initial||15%||15%|
|Vitality Health - Business||Renewal||10%||10%|
|The Exeter - New Business||Initial||60%||60%|
|The Exeter - New Business||Renewal||5%||5%|
|The Exeter - Switch Business||Initial||50%||50%|
|The Exeter - Switch Business||Renewal||5%||5%|
Email Risk Management Team requesting to set up an agency and they will arrange for the application forms and terms of business to be sent and request from the firms: evidence of PI cover, organisation chart and vulnerable customers policy.
If you have a Life agency with Vitality, you simply need to contact the agency team, and ask them to set up a health agency alongside it. They will need your FCA number, name and email address to set this up.
Please visit the Axa website here, and select ‘Arrange Terms of Business’. Axa will then arrange for the Account Manager to call you to discuss, and arrange for a Terms of Business Agreement to be sent out. Please remember to state that you are a Paradigm member.