Managing lifetime wealth – trends in the UK retirement advice industryAt Aegon we’re delighted to work in partnership with NextWealth on the Managing lifetime wealth report. Now in the sixth year, and set off the backdrop of a cost-of-living crisis – the latest report addresses some of the biggest retirement advice industry trends:
- Assessing the impact of the new Consumer Duty.
- Navigating regulatory change - including the abolition of the Lifetime Allowance and the demand for advice – with 49% of advisers reporting this as a driver of demand for advice.
- Client's objectives, hopes, and fears.
- Adviser concerns over the short, medium, and long term.
- Retirement advice strategy, techniques, and tools.
We’ve also taken a closer look at the key findings on the demand for retirement advice in our latest article:
What’s driving the demand for retirement advice in 2024?
How has demand for advice changed and how does it align with client objectives and concerns? Find out in our summary of key findings from the latest report.