Prudential - Client Meetings and reviewsMeeting with clients, both new and existing, provides you with the opportunity to demonstrate your value, as well as understand their needs and goals.
Prudential want to help you do this so here's some support they think you'll find useful.
Adding value at the client review - webinar
Listen to Les Cameron, Head of Technical, taking you through the tax and planning considerations and some short case studies considering where adjusting the tax wrapper allocation could improve customer outcomes.
Watch the webinar
Insightful articles from our Technical Team
- COVID-19 – Financial Planning in the ‘new normal'
- Where do you want your client's (investment) recovery to happen?
- ISA planning ideas
- Seven things you might need to know when markets fall
- Financial review and ISA opportunities with PruFund
- Investing for the long term
- Investment and inflation risk - what does it mean?
- Drawdown aims and objectives checklist
- Drawdown review checklist
- ISA data capture form
- Retirement Account data capture form
They have a range of industry-renowned tools including the Retirement Modeller and Tax Relief Modeller which can help you plan client reviews.
See the full range