Prudential: Upcoming Webinars JuneOur 'Previewing the review for clients in SIPP Drawdown' seminar is coming to you virtually
Our 'Previewing the review for clients in Self Invested Personal Pension Drawdown' seminar is open for booking - Wednesday 9 June 2021 from 9.30am to 10.30am, followed by a 30 minute Q&A.
Here's what it's about...
We're joining up with Brewin Dolphin and XPS Self Invested Pensions, to look at what advisers should be considering when conducting client income drawdown reviews - challenging the thought process on the three critical questions of a review:
- Is it still meeting the client's objectives and needs?
- Is the income still sustainable?
- Is the investment still suitable?
- Blending investment strategies for drawdown
- Drawdown reviews
- The lessons we can learn from the FCA Defined Benefit guidance for drawdown advice
- Whether it's worth taking investment risk if close to or at the Lifetime Allowance
Visit our registration site for more information and to book your place.
If there's anything you want to ask, please email [email protected]
Understanding trusts and trustee investment duties webinar
Thursday 3 June at 10am
With more and more people using trusts for lifetime gifting or creating a trust in their will, advising trustees is a key area of financial planning. There may be some similarities with advising individuals, but giving advice to trustees is a very different animal.
At the end of this webinar you'll have an understanding of:
- How to identify different types of trust and trustee investment powers
- Trustees investment responsibilities
- The income tax and CGT treatment of trusts
- Suitability issues when matching investments to different trusts
- Trustee considerations with regard to ESG and multi asset funds
This is just for UK advisers - it's not for use with clients.